Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone! My Yummy Sketch for today is for all of you during this magical time of year...


Every year we have special nights when we bake yummy treats...we have so much fun as we listen to Christmas music and bake the night away...
I had a request for Christmas Cookies a while back and am finally featuring my Yummy Sketch of the Day - Christmas Cookies...
To me making them ...is our tradition...oh and eating them on Christmas day is also our tradition...
I wish you all a most wonderful Holiday Season....May it be filled with Family and Friends and the "true" meaning of Christmas...
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Diana

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh nice cookies and I wish you a wonderful Holiday

Anonymous said...

oh these are amazing
love your style and colour use

Willie Baronet said...

Please send me two of the chocolate ones with the pink on top. Right away.

Anonymous said...

Love the cookies

so much yummy detail

Anonymous said...

merry xmas
look forward to a whole new year of your wonderful work

Unknown said...

Thanks Everyone!!!

I am pleased to say that all the cookies I baked are all gone...just the way I planned...I made up my last plate for a party today and it's nice to come home to no more cookiessssss!

funny thing is I have this major deadline this week and cookies would have come in handy tonight when I work..work ...work...

Cheers,
Diana

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed this...hope you had a yummy christmas

your work is so delish

Unknown said...

thanks Trish!

hope you pop by often!

Cheers,
Diana

H. Buchholz said...

My Gram has this three tiered serving tray thing... where she always featured us grandkids cookie creations for Christmas eve dinner (no matter how sloppily decorated)!
Merry Christmas.

 
Blogging tips