Thursday, January 3, 2008

Deadlines ...but I can't wait to use my new tool...


My last week in a nutshell...Designed 50 new cards for an on-line store, finished all the illustrations for a Publisher in BC, started working on my 2008 Business Plan and have a few more deadlines to meet...
In the mean time I stare at this wonderful and thoughtful gift from my Husband...my Hotmarks tool...it has so many cool features....but I am waiting to try it out once I finish all of my work...and can focus and enjoy it....
Can't wait to figure out all the cool things I can make with this tool...
Well it's late and I met another deadline so HURRAY!!!
Have a great night...
Cheers,
Diana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodluck with the new tool

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what you do with this. I just know it will be amazing as usual

Anonymous said...

always nice to get new tools

Anonymous said...

oh that looks like a whole box of cool tools

can't wait to see what you do with this

 
Blogging tips