Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yummy Sketch of the Day - chocolate donut with sprinkles and some fun updates!

Hi Everyone...

Today's Yummy Sketch of the day is a fresh chocolate donut covered with icing and sprinkles....

I spent most of my morning organizing our kitchen cabinets and pantry.....feels so much better having everything in it's special place...and wow ...I found so many things in our pantry that I never even knew we had....

The afternoon was focused on some work on my 2008 Dress Collection Illustrations. Here is one of the dresses in that collection. It will be used for special Bridesmaid Greeting Cards....I had so much fun designing all these cute and colourful dresses....

I will feature some more throughout the week....

I also just received a wonderful award today....It came from Melissa , a wonderful artist who loves Pugs...and you have to head over to her site to check out her art and her cute little Emmitt....very sweet....I will post more about the award and feature some wonderful blogs that make my day tomorrow....


Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Diana




10 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

wonderful donut....and I wish I had a skinny little waist for that fun dress !!!

Donna Farrell said...

Diane,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your illo's are so fun.

I will have to check back when I have more time to read...deadlines loom!

Candace Trew Camling said...

that dress is really cute! It should go into production under "Diana Evans Couture"!I want that dress, for real!

Ces Adorio said...

You definitely make many blogger's day Diana. My favorite donuts are plain sugar and plain cake, not much color. The sprinkles and icing make your donut much more interesting and sweet. Your illustrations would make very attractive cards. Have a good day, or night.

Anonymous said...

oh I love that dress...but I may have to stay away from that donut if I plan on wearing anything like that lol

Anonymous said...

love donuts especially the chocolate ones and next time you should also draw the cute girl in the dress for us guys hint hint

isay said...

i like donuts and this one is my favorite. YOur yummy illustration makes me want to buy it now.....

DeLi said...

i had a stop and almost imagine that icing in my mouth. and yeb, uber cool dress. i like it!

get zapped said...

The dress is darling! And I want a hanger just like that. Thanks for the treats. :}

valerie walsh said...

i love the dress! How did you know chocolate donuts with sprinkles? Wonderful work!!!

 
Blogging tips