Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yummy Sketch of the Day - Valentine's Day Sundae....a cute pink dress inspired by the city of love -Paris....and some sweet updates...

Hi Everyone...

We are getting another snow storm here...so more time in the studio creating fun stuff...

Today's "Yummy Sketch of the Day" is a Valentine's Day Sundae with special heart candies....

I made a few modifications on a design from the past and created a Valentine's Day Dress inspired by Paris and the Eiffel tower....and here are some fun links....

You can also check out my new card designs for my etsy shop.....all inspired from my "Sweet Escapes" cupcake paintings....and some cute sparkle...I love the way they look and can't stop making them....

you can click on the cards to see them in my store...

Pop by often...there's always something new here...
Cheers,Diana













9 comments:

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, how cute! I love what you did with your sweet cards!!!! And the dress is adorable.

Stop by my blog for a happy Valentine's Day collection I just finished today.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
yummy! the beautiful cards are mine! yay! I love them!
:) melissa

Anonymous said...

oh I love the Paris dress and the sundae is yummy

and those cards are so cute

Unknown said...

thanks for the wonderful comments everyone...

and a special thank you to my first customer on Etsy...Melissa bought the cards!!!

How sweet...

Cheers,
Diana

Candace Trew Camling said...

cute cards! And I like the valentine with your family on it too!

Roberta said...

I would like to wear that dress tomorrow!
Really cute work! Love those cards!

Unknown said...

thanks for the comments...
I would wear that dress in a flash...

love it too

Cheers,
Diana

Piercing The Veil said...

nice dress who could ever think of an eiffel tower a romantic place to put in a dress???? and yummy cupcakes from a sweet friend ...

tnx for your words... very true the blending is the sharing we have with friends... I am glad I have found you to share my art and thoughts..

have a good heart day (hehehe what ever it is)

anto

Unknown said...

thanks Anto! nice to have you pop by ...I am baking a cake for tomorrow...yummm

Cheers,
Diana

 
Blogging tips