Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Hand Painted Cupcake Shirt


Hi Everyone...
I was shopping around for the perfect cupcake shirt and never found anything that I loved so I decided to start hand painting special order cupcake shirts...
Here is the one I made for me...I added some sparkle that looks fab in the sun...
Hope you enjoy it!!!
I think I will make a whole bunch of designs for this one....
To commission a special cupcake shirt for you, your child or anyone that loves to smile you can send me an e-mail...
info(at)dianaevans(dot)ca
Cheers,
Diana

11 comments:

Fannie said...

Great idea, Diana! I'm hungry again.

Anonymous said...

because of you I think of cupcakes all day now.the t-shirt is very neat

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
i love your cupcake shirt! the pin fannie got is fab!!!
xo
m

Honor said...

Hmmm.... I might have to make a little trip to the bakery for afternoon tea!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Love the colors in this and of course, the touch of gold sparkles... you are certainly on to something with this. Thanks for sharing!

marianne said...

Wonderful sweet shirt Diana!

ps
An award is waiting for you on my blog!
Love >M<

Anonymous said...

this shirt is hilarious Diana. only you

Anonymous said...

great shirt. love the pink and gold

soulbrush said...

this is terrific and a marvellous idea and will be very popular, wish i had a daughter or a granddaughter...sigh...

test it comm said...

Nice cupcake shirt!

soulbrush said...

Starting a new blog as colleagues at work found my old one, and felt this limited my freedom of expression.
Please don't mention FY on my new one.
Find me at:
www.soulbrush.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!

 
Blogging tips