Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a busy weekend!!! all fun and laughs....

Hi Everyone...

What a fantastic weekend!!! This weekend my Sister Monika and our best friend Michelle headed to St. Jacob's to do some shopping...it was wonderful....We went to the food market and visited all the quaint and cute little shops....

We also stopped at the local bakery and enjoyed some coffee and homemade baked goods...then we had a fab lunch with 20+ other women that attended this Girls day thing....it was so much fun...

Saturday night we went to our parents place to celebrate our niece's Birthday...My Mom made an amazing dinner and we had the greatest time....then Sunday I hosted a "Big Breakfast" for family and friends...it was so much fun to laugh and enjoy stories...my menu....Eggs, Bacon, Turkey Sausage, Pork Sausage, Cinnamon Buns, Apple Cinnamon Pancakes, Blueberry Waffles, lattes, coffee, espressos, and fruit....yumm! I love entertaining with Breakfast....

Michelle and Monika....
the pies at the Amish Bakery



some wonderful Christmas Angels....

A store that made me feel like I walked into a boutique in Paris...I will feature more photos of this shop this week....






My brother Ignatius, my sister in law Monika and our niece Alessia....





Breakfast Sunday .... my brother with Cole...


Michelle and Alessia at Breakfast....









the Birthday cake at Grandma & Grandpa's party for Alessia....


I also found out that a friend of mine who has been trying to get pregnant for some time is expecting!!! I am so excited for her ....May she have a wonderful pregnancy and enjoy every single wonderful moment!!!


Have a wonderful day...I have some projects I started and hope to finish by Monday!!!


Hugs

Diana

9 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

Oh wow, those baskets of fruits and vegetables are so colorful. They provide the best source of color. I love reading about your family, you are always so happy. Cole is a very lucky boy. Have a great week my friend.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ces...you would love this market...so much to see and experience...it was a perfect day filled with inspiration for new things I will create this week...thanks for popping by!!!

Hugs
Diana

Honor said...

That's an action-packed weekend! You're so good at doing your big breakfasts, your friends are very lucky. That's quite a random playlist you have too by the way!

Hope your new blog is coming soon... am a bit excited. :-)

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, you certainly have a full and happy life filled with wonderful people and family! You are blessed! Looks like it was a fabulous and delicious weekend!!

marianne said...

Ha ha listening to ACDC early in the morning certainly wakes me up!
What a wonderful weekend this must have been!
The veggies look so yummy and healthy.
And the cake.....did you make it?
hugs >M<

Lisa M Griffin said...

What a lovely peak into your world Diana. It does look like you had an amazing weekend surrounded by family, friends, food and art... who could ask for anything more. Thanks for sharing. =)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
what a wonderful weekend!
i love all of your photos and stories! i wish we lived closer!
we would have so much fun!
xo
melissa

Heather Robinson said...

It is always a delight to share in your life through your photography. You are so generous in letting us have a peek at your activities and at your wonderful family and friends. I've always enjoyed St. Jacob's and I definitely adore girls' days.

Diane said...

What a weekend! I wish I was in your neighborhood...what a breakfast layout! Sounds scrumptous! I love the veggie picture. Glad to hear you had such a glorius weekend!
Hugs,
Diane

 
Blogging tips