Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dedicated to my friends at Cupcakes take the CAKE and all of my sweet blog friends!!!! and Daily Art Stop - "Angels" "Cupid"


Hi Everyone... I was so thrilled to see that I was featured on one of my favorite daily stops...Cupcakes take the cake did a feature on my art! how exciting....so today I dedicate this special piece I did for all my friends at Cupcakes take the Cake.....all the fans and the great hosts....Rachel Kramer Bussel, Allison Bojarski,Nichelle Stephens and Stacie Joy

Thanks for being so "SWEET"

and also submit this to Daily Art Stop where the theme is "Angels" "Cupid"....I chose cupid....

I hope you enjoy these...I think these will head to my Etsy Shop!

Hugs
Diana

I did this piece 2 ways...one bright and cheery with full colour and the second in watercolour....





10 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh how exciting!
congratulations!
xo
melissa

Edrian said...

Congratulations! I think you already have this one, but ... I have something on my blog for you.

Diane said...

This is fabulous, Diana! I just left a comment there too. Congratulations. It's a real pleasure to see this recognition for you. Hugs, Diane

Lisa M Griffin said...

These are just delightful and would make perfect confections for Valentines day. Thanks for sharing.

Teri said...

Congratulations! A well-deserved honor.Those cupcakes looks so delicious.

Honor said...

Hey Diana, these are both very sweet! I don't know about eating cupid though. :-)

Lisa said...

I love your work - it's so whimsical and made me feel better on a cold winter day! I'll be checking your etsy shop often as I decorate my new house!

marianne said...

Oh this is wonderful! I love the watercolor version!
I always love your watercolors!
What kind of ink did you use?
Thanks for your comments with love and light this week!
hug >M<

A pc that blew up........what a disaster! Hope you had a back up......

Sweet-Lemmon said...

This is wonderful!
Congrats, dear!
<3

Nichelle said...

Thanks so much for linking to us!

 
Blogging tips