Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Family Fun....

Hi Everyone....

What a wonderful Sunday....we headed out this morning to play in the snow....

Cole was so excited...he loves winter...and playing with his best friend Minnie (our family pooch)

We also headed to Grandma's house to do some sledding in her backyard....(but I left the camera at home so I will have to take pics of sledding next time)

now my boys are fast asleep taking naps...

Hugs
Diana


he is so cool in his shades....




the sky was amazing today...so blue




the two best friends playing and enjoying the snow together.....



oh we so love Minnie...she is the best dog ever....






Daddy and Cole take out all their motorized toys.....






Minnie likes to chase them all over the yard.....







Minnie gets extra tired when she chases the monster truck....this one is really fast....







9 comments:

Lisa Rivas said...

Adorable and totally fun!
Have a great week :)

Archie and Melissa said...

oh look at cole and minnie!
so cute!

and i have to tell you that my sister in law called today to tell me that your chocolate cupcake birthday card was isaac's favorite out of all of them!

xoxoxo
melissa

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

So cute. I hope we get a decent snowfall here in Maryland soon!

Honor said...

Hey Diana! These could be the cutest photos ever! Thanks for sharing. x

Ces Adorio said...

Oh Cole is sooo cute and lovable! Great to see you enjoying the snow. I bet that motorized snowmobile toy is a lot of fun!

Jess said...

Hi Diana, what a beautiful little boy Cole is and such fun! It reminds me of my own sons at this precious age.x

emilayusof said...

Adorable baby you got there! and a cute dog too!

Diane said...

How sweet are these two?? Absolutely the sweetest!

marianne said...

Lovely pictures Diana!
And the dog ..... so sweet!
My g...... I have missed so many posts . Sorry. Hope the situation here gets quiet again.
But I have been away from home so many days.

 
Blogging tips