Monday, February 16, 2009

We're Back!! What a great long weekend....

Hi Everyone....Add Image

we just got back from a weekend away at our family cottage....we also headed to Blue Mountain for some fun!!!


They had the Raptor conservatory there and we were as close as you can get to some of the most amazing birds of prey ever....I have so many wonderful photos....I will post them when I get a chance....but for starters...here are some shots from blue Mountain including the Bald Eagle....only 4 years old....but his strength is amazing....

oh I love love love the horse rides
the big chair!!! my brother, my sister in -law and our niece.....
the boys with the cool owl!!!























Cole Enjoying his Starbucks hot cocoa by the bon fire!!! what fun!!!

11 comments:

Edrian said...

Ahhh, what great fun you all had. Nothing like a nice weekend away to recharge and have a good time. The eagle shot is really amazing. Glad to have you back!

Unknown said...

Hi Edrian...it was wonderful...we did our own fun things on Valentine's day then joined our whole family for fun at the cottage....family is such a wonderful gift!!!

Candace Trew Camling said...

love that last picture of Cole drinking some hot cocoa ( i assume) I wish you had a picture with you and your family, that would be so sweet! I love the eagle picture. We have some wild ones around us that live by the Des Moines river. They are SO majestic.

Unknown said...

oh I am so happy with all the gresat photos I took this weekend....I think that is a great idea...I think we will do a family photo soon!!!

hugs
Diana

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
what a fabulous weekend! i love your photos and stories!
xoxoxo
melissa

Fannie said...

Cole is so cuuuuute! Thanks for sharing all your photos. Looks like a great weekend with family and fun. All that snow--nice.

Diane said...

Hi Diane! You got some wonderful pictures. The eagle is beautiful but pales in comparison to your little Cole! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the photos.
Hugs, Diane

Bramblemoon Farm said...

What a great weekend! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures:)

marianne said...

Wow what a weekend that must have been.....
love the birds of prey, they are so majestic!
Cole is cute all wrapped in for the cold. It is really winter out there........I see why you long for spring, but I glad you can enjoy this too.
Thanks for showing all these fun pics!

Roberta said...

Gorgeous pictures! What fun!

Anonymous said...

Diana, that 1st picture is absolutely FANTASTIC! It's National Geographic quality, or any other poster or magazine you can think of---gorgeous work! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

 
Blogging tips