Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Challenge Wednesday at Daily Art Stop - Transformation

Hi Everyone....I host a blog called "Daily Art Stop" and every Wednesday there is a weekly challenge with a theme....This week the theme is "Transformation" and I created this piece ....this piece will also be the inspiration for my latest series of art on wood...so pop back regularly to check out my progress.....

Have a wonderful day and always know that your visits always make my day!!!
Thanks for popping by....

Hugs
Diana

11 comments:

Teri said...

Such a creative transformation Diana!

Diane said...

Just wonderful. SO anxious to see your new stuff. I'll be back!

Unknown said...

thanks Teri and Diane!!!

always nice to hear from you...

Lisa M Griffin said...

Great theme this week Diana. I will need to think on that a bit. Seems I haven't had the time to participate the past few weeks, so I need to get back on board. =)

Kristen H said...

Very exciting. I love it. I was thinking of the ugly duckling turning into a female form, but wasn't real sure how to depict it, I have some ideas that will hopefully still come of the original thought.

hugz

sherry carrigan said...

This is great Diana. What an imagination.

Bella Sinclair said...

Oooh, on wood? How cool is that! I love the textured background with the muted colors. So very lovely. And that's an awesome concept!!! I love the new head just emerging on the left. Beautiful work!

trisha too said...

hi, Diana! i just wanted to stop by and tell you how much i enjoy your (and Cole's!) artwork--your blog is one of my favorites, but i only get a good look at work. the home intraweb is too s l o w . . .

:)

flower girl said...

Awesome!!This is really a great idea Diana. :)

Cakespy said...

Nice one--whimsical and so creative. A beautiful palette too--I love the transformation concept.

marianne said...

Wonderful illo on that theme!
magical!

 
Blogging tips