Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cole's Latest Works of Art! I am running out of frames....






This morning he wanted to work with Blue and yellow....I love that he tells me what colours he want to use...so much fun to see him learn each and every day....


This is the purple and orange piece he worked on yesterday....
He uses a lot of water when he paints but when the pieces dry I am blown away....

Hi Everyone...I am so proud of Cole's fine paintings...he is doing a wonderful job...and I have framed all of his fine art pieces....he truly amazes me with his colour choices...

and all at 2 and a half years old....wonderful work son!!!
Hugs

Diana


15 comments:

Beth - IndieNorth said...

Another fabulous work of art!

Teri said...

These are so precious and he is
SUCH a doll!!!

Unknown said...

thanks everyone....I so love each and every piece he creates.....

hugs
Diana

Julie Allain said...

They are lovely Cole definitely takes after his talented Mummy x

marianne said...

Ahhhh he´s got talent!!!! Don´t have to ask me where he got that from......
What a cutie he is!
Lovely vibrant colors!

Unknown said...

thanks for the sweet notes....I am so excited when he wants to paint and draw....hehehe....I am enjoying it now....I take it one day the garage will be more fun with Daddy and his friends...but for now I will enjoy each and every moment!!!

kj said...

diana, i have two year old mr. ryan here with me for the weekend. i take it you are simply using watercolors, water and paper. anything else i need to know, because mr. ryan wants to follow cole's example.

way to go, diana!

valerie walsh said...

WOW! super beautiful art and cole in so darling :)

Diane said...

I can hardly believe this little guy. He is positively amazing! His work is gorgeous & he is so darn cute I can hardly stand it.
Hugs, Diane

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh my gosh!
they are truly amazing.

thank you so much for sharing them. what a wonderful way to start my day!

xoxoxo

Heather Robinson said...

Cole is definitely taking after his Mom! Talented! He uses colour wonderfully and has a real sense of balance. Love that you frame his pieces!

Edrian said...

He's a little artist in training.!...and his got a great mom to help him grow his talent!

Kristen H said...

These are great! The frame really makes them extra special too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Not bad for a two-and-a-half year old! Not bad at all. :)

Unknown said...

this is beautiful! what a special talented son you have!

 
Blogging tips