Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daily Art Stop - Food

Hi Everyone...this week on Daily Art Stop the challenge is "Food" and I have so many things I love about food...this piece is a montage of some of my favorite treats....these were all pen and inks I did as part of the "Yummy sketch of the Day"

I also want to thank Marianne for being the first to help with the "Bees for a Cause" she bought the first print to help support a wonderful cause...please click here to read more about it....


Enjoy!!!
Hugs
Diana

4 comments:

marianne said...

OHHHHHH yummy!
We are just about to make dinner.....this is mouthwatering!

Unknown said...

oh yes!!! food food food Marianne!!! I am heading out with some friends...and we will be feasting tonight....

Have a wonderful dinner!!!

Hugs
Diana

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

I missed the last prompt that I really wanted to do, hmmmmph. Food is a great prompt, and I love your food illustrations!

Dot said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

now i'm hungry.

 
Blogging tips