Saturday, March 7, 2009

Meet the Author of my current picture books....

Hi Everyone...I would like you to meet Carla Burke....the author of "I spy a Dragonfly" which will be available within the week...and the current book we are working on....that will be out in the next few months.....

She just started a blog and it would be wonderful if you could pop by and say hello to her and welcome her to this wonderful blogging community....

Here is her website - http://www.carlaburke.org/
Here is her blog - http://carla-burke.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs
Diana

10 comments:

Giggles said...

On my way over there now! Just love this bold punch of color in these flowers. Very beautiful...quite the allure for me, a color freak!

Hugs Giggles

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh how fun! i am excited to meet her.

i cannot wait to see your book!
xoxoxo
melissa

Unknown said...

thanks for all the wonderful support!! I am so blessed to know all of you!!!

Hugs
Diana

Jasmijn Paauwe - van Est said...

Hi Diana,
Thank you for your kind comment, it's also very nice to meet you on here.
I am always interested in meeting other artists and to see their work.
Your art is absolutely wonderful.
Have a nice day!
Jasmijn

Teri said...

How exciting! I am going over to look.

Heather Robinson said...

Oh what a wonderful way to celebrate having your children's book published. I was just over to visit the author's blog. Congratulations to you both! I intend to order it for my library tomorrow.

kj said...

diana, your modesty about your contribution to this wonderful book does not go unnoticed...

:)

soulbrush said...

congrats to you both, what a fabulous success.

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to buy the book!
I stopped by Carla's blog and said hi. :)

Lisa Rivas said...

Congratulations Diana! This vase of flowers is very yummy like your other treats.... Look forward in seeing the new book :-)

 
Blogging tips