Sunday, March 1, 2009

One year already...we still miss you no matter how much time passes....

Hi Everyone...a year ago today my Grandfather passed away....and no matter how much time passes I will miss him always...he was the funniest and sweetest person anyone could ever meet and he always had a special way of making everyone feel like they were special...he made us laugh and laugh and he always had some fun adventures to talk about....He used to squeeze our cheeks so hard they would hurt and he would always do whatever we wanted....
I think about him each and every day and know that he is with me....
I am submitting this to Mixed Media Monday this week...the theme is Time and no matter how much time passes ...we will always think of you Grandpa!!! We love you and miss you...
hugs
Diana

21 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

What a beautiful tribute. You are blessed to have such a loving and wonderful grandfather. I think you inherited his love for fun and sense of humor. Sweet remembrances, Diana!

Candace Trew Camling said...

wow, it HAS been a year. You are right though, it doesn't matter how much time passes, you will always remember him!

prayers and love!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful and touching piece, Diana. What a lovely tribute to your Grandfather! Diane

indybev said...

A touching tribute, Diana. God bless.

valerie walsh said...

this is a loving and heartfelt tribute :)

Femmy said...

beautiful Diane!!

Hermine said...

Its very beautiful

Heather Robinson said...

What a wonderfully touching piece for your dear grandfather. YOu describe him with such love and admiration.

Mim said...

This is so sweet - I just lost my dad and this type of tribute will be on my list of things to do for next year.

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

It's a very beautiful tribute Diane.

viru said...

What an expressive and touching post, Diana. It touched me, too, because my father's birthday is coming soon - but he isn't between us, no more. As you wrote: "he always had a special way of making everyone feel like they were special..." It would be about my father. My heart pressed.
Thank you very much and thanks for your visiting!

~*~Patty S said...

such a sweet and lovely tribute to your grandfather

mia said...

Oh my gosh, this just makes me all teary~such a lovely and true sentiment! Altho late, my condolences to you on the loss of your beloved Grandfather.

Rosie said...

Bravo Diana! What a wonderful way to remember him... and thanks for sharing!

Lynn Stevens said...

Very sweet!1

Lisa M Griffin said...

what a beautiful tribute Diana. Thank you for sharing this very personal piece.

Beth said...

This is just a wonderful piece. Art is a beautiful way to remember those we love, and your piece is a moving tribute to your grandpa.

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Sending you lots of love and support Diana. I'm sure your Grandfather would be very proud of you. What a beautiful tribute.

yoon see said...

Good way of rememberance:)
Lovely!

Anonymous said...

A very heartwarming tribute!

Sally said...

A wonderful tribute to someone who was obviously special to you.

 
Blogging tips