Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Beach Post - Features my work!




Hi Everyone...I always love wonderful surprises like finding my work featured on a Wasaga Beach New site....If your not aware yet...My second home is up in Wasaga Beach...my family has a place there and we have been there for many years....it is so wonderful to get away and gain more inspiration for my art.....I thank Andrew for spreading the word about my art and my passion.....you can check out the site HERE.....pop by and say hello!!! Wasaga Beach is filled with wonderful people.....


Have a wonderful day!!!


Hugs

Diana

2 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

How terrific Diana! What a great write-up and promotion of your beautiful work. Have a great weekend. =)

Teri said...

Congratulations!! Sounds great.

 
Blogging tips