Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Digital Collage Sheets - So much fun!!!
















Hi Everyone....I was looking at so many of my wonderful and tasty treats I have drawn over the years and wanted to use them for something new.....afterall I hate to see good food go to waste....so I happily introduce my latest line of digital collage sheets...they are available in my Etsy shop .....Imagine all the fun you can have creating special invites, cards, scrapbook pages with these as wonderful embellishments....
I add some glitter to them once I print them and then add them to cards and gifts and anything...they really make everything a little sweeter....
Hugs
Diana





3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh what and ingenius idea! they are wonderful!

xoxoxo
melissa

Unknown said...

thanks Melissa!!! I had so much fun with these....

marianne said...

What a wonderful idea! You come up with so many things! Think your brain never sleeps :)
I am doing some catching up. Yesterday I scrolled through your blog and I saw so many posts I have been missing..........
I am with a cup of coffee now and looking reading and enjoying everything!

Have a nice day!

 
Blogging tips