Sunday, June 14, 2009

What do you do when you forget your sketch pad?

Hi Everyone....

We had the most wonderful Saturday....it was filled with quality time ...just the three of us...from a day at the beach to some shopping to a wonderful dinner out....and then some fun rides in the field....

Well when we were at the beach I found so many amazing rocks...it was so neat....and I sat there and looked for my sketchbook and my pens....then I found that I had left it home...(which I never do) so I decided to draw on the rocks....and here are some of my fun rock sketches.....I also took a big bag of rocks home for more sketching....

So what do you do when you forget your sketchbook?

Happy Sunday!!!

Hugs
Diana

10 comments:

Edrian said...

I love your rocks! What a clever idea! Very nice! Diana! Have a great weekend!

Marie S said...

Those are just darling Diana!
Happy Sunday,
Love and hugs,
Marie

Unknown said...

thanks Edrian and Marie!!! I had so much fun!!!

Candace Trew Camling said...

neat! I want to go to the beach so bad!

soulbrush said...

very very clever... draw on my menu, my serviette, the wall? dunno, never tried....

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

That is so much fun! Very inventive..I think they are so much fun!

marianne said...

Wow this is so wonderful!
I love painted rocks! Good thing you forgot your sketchbook!

Have a nice day!

Nicola said...

Your drawings look fantastic on the rocks what a brilliant idea!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

so fabulous!
you are wonderful diana!

yoon see said...

Wow! Lovely treasury:)
Make a great collection:)

 
Blogging tips