Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm back!!! and I have so much to share with you all.....and can't wait to catch up with you....


Hi Everyone....I have missed you all so much and can't wait to catch up with you....I have been away on a secluded vacation....I have worked on my vacation because art never really feels like work to me....it is a way to feed the soul....I have so much news to tell you all...I have just finished all the work for my book that will be coming out soon!!! I am so excited as it is a manuscript that is dear to my heart....I can't wait to share more with you all....

I also have another book coming out soon with author Carla Burke...I am very excited about this project too!!!!

I have also created some original miniature paintings of women (like the lady above) and am addicted to creating miniature pieces now....they are so portable and so much fun to create....while I was away I was not connected to the world in any way and it was a nice break....I am back now and can't wait to check out all your blogs to see what you have been up to!!!!

I will post more work as the days pass and thank you all for popping in and leaving your comments on my scheduled posts!!! I love that you can schedule posts here.....I didn't want to leave my blog with no activity!!!

Hugs
Diana

17 comments:

Anna Banana said...

Hi Diana!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - it brought me to visit your wonderful blog!!
I really love your work! Especially these little miniatures! Where do you get the bitty doily-esque frames? They are too pretty!
I also adore the cherry blossoms that you did a few posts below - the shimmer is wonderful!
Anna Banana

josh pincus is crying said...

this illustration is AWESOME!

Renee said...

I am so eager to hear more about the book and see the pictures.

I hope the vacation was more holiday than work.

Love Renee xoxo

soulbrush said...

yippppeeee so glad you're back. your vegie art was fad. can't wait to see (and order your new book with carla- for kids i presume), and also your own one....xx

Manon said...

Welcome back Diana!
You are one busy girl!! Gotta love that!

Art by Darla Kay said...

Welcome back Diana!!!!

June said...

welcome back diana :)
This is superb again. Wow i love your drawings and paintings they are so unique and beautiful
hugs June x

Nicola said...

Hi Diana, great to see you back! I'm so looking forward to seeing these new projects that you have been working on
xxx

Janine said...

Your book is coming out soon????
And you work on another one????????
You absolutly have to tell more about it!
Have a nice day
Janine

Unknown said...

thank you so much everyone!!! I am so thrilled to have your support and kind words!!! bless you all!!!

Ces Adorio said...

Welcome back sweetheart! Ooooh! I can feel the excitement in your post! I can actually hear you. Well, as best as I could since I've never really heard you before but WELCOME BACK! The art on this post, excuse me, it looks delicious. Yum.

yoon see said...

Welcome back dear Diana:)
He..He..I always here to see what's on!
I love all these spectacular bold illustrations!
Keep it up!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
how exciting!
i cannot wait to read both of your new books!
welcome home!

marianne said...

Wonderful work Diana. Those ladies look fabulous
Great you were out and creating, not connected to the internet only to your inspiration......
Exciting about the books about to be published!
Can't wait to see them!

Hugs >M<

marianne said...

Wow they are lovely!!!!

marianne said...

And glad you are back dear!

Marie S said...

Glad you are back Diana!!
I love your little lady!

 
Blogging tips