Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Art Lessons....meet my new instructor....Cole's take on "windows" for 3 muses....


how could I say no painting to this cute face...I dropped my project and got Cole everything he needed and then I just watched as he created another wonderful piece.....


Hi Everyone....I have been so busy these last few weeks...but when Cole came to me and asked if he could paint today , my heart was so excited that he loves art as much as I do...and he started his career early....I got his new painting apron out and some french watercolour paper and my finest liquid watercolour paints....and I let him have fun with it....I had to bite my tongue...every time he added too much water I wanted to say something...but I didn't....I let him create his own way...and he always makes me smile with each piece he creates....
I know we teach our children ...but everytime Cole paints ...and I see his passion for it I learn from him.....
I hope you enjoy his piece and I hope you all have a wonderful day....take a moment to just breathe and take life in....
Hugs
Diana







16 comments:

Taluula said...

I am so honoured that you painted this lovely picture for the Muses challenge because I love those bright colours so much.

Don't tell everyone Cole, but your painting is the best.

Unknown said...

oh he is so happpy you popped by Taluula!!!

Femmy said...

he did a great job on this one!! fantastic colors!

Melissa said...

oh my gosh diana!
cole is an amazing artist. i love all of his paintings!

Art by Darla Kay said...

You are an awesome artist Cole!~ Oh, and I know I've mentioned this before but CUTE as a button too!
Man, such a cute post!
You must be so proud Diana!
Darla♥

Marie S said...

Wow that is GREAT Cole, way to go!!!
Fun to be a part of this Diana, thank you.

Rosie said...

Diana, please tell Cole how much I love his bright, intuitive painting. He's inherited your talent and it's wonderful that you can sit still and let him create!

And isn't he the most handsome young man ever? xo

Kristen H said...

Tell Cole that he should start his own Etsy site, this is magnificent! My husband liked it very much too, he had no idea it wasn't by someone famous! Way to go.

Limarea said...

Oh, he's such a cutie! And talented too :D

Dom Cimafranca said...

That blew me away. Wonderful use of colors!

Ozstuff said...

We have a new member at the Muses! Thankyou, Cole, for your wonderful watercolour which is certainly a window to the pure and uncluttered mind of a three year old where painting is a joy and where there are no rights and wrongs. Small children have imaginations adults can only envy! Fantastic work, brilliant colours. I love it.

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

So sweet!!! He is just sitting there and concentrating so hard!

Years ago I did this with my younger cousin, Allison. I gave her my best brushes and oils, and a canvas. She made a mess on it, but now at 17, she's attending the finest art school in the region! She's so incredibly talented. I have learned so much about myself from teaching her. I'll have to blog about this!

José said...

Thank you for this joyful entry. Cole created a wonderful window. And you did well to let him create without interfering. I know this is difficult but it's worth it!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is wonderful Cole! The colors are great.

marianne said...

What a sweet post!
Cole looks like a serious artist here!
So nice the two of you share the love for art and he will be an awesome artist , just like his mother!

erin said...

holy cow he's good! I need him to help me with my abstract painting class!

 
Blogging tips