Saturday, September 19, 2009

Illustration Friday "infinite" and some updates!

Hi Everyone....

What a busy week ...but a wonderful one at that....I had two book readings on Friday and they were a huge hit....the children loved the two books I read and were excited to be the first to get a reading of my book coming out in the next month.....I was so touched by the children I almost cried from all the cuteness....

I will be working all weekend to catch up with some projects and took a mini break to create a piece for IF...the prompt is "infinite" and I created this special magical candy jack-o-lantern....you see it has infinite amounts of candy that keep coming out of it...it is every child's dream ....and every adult's dream too....

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs
Diana

9 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Congratulations, Diana, on your book readings. That's so exciting that your book is coming out next months! Love your illustrations - and once again you are making me hungry!! ;) Hugs, Silke

Amy said...

Your pumpkin filled with treat's is pure sweetness Diana!..these would be so cute as real candy pkg's...mmmm..I adore your candy sticks

Anonymous said...

HEy Diana,

Congrats on the new book! I think my child would like your books, he loves your illustrations! You are so very talented, and it's so great you can use those talents to be a good influence in childrens lives. Children today need all of the good influences they can get!
Have a great weekend my friend,
take care,
Julian :)

soulbrush said...

i bet they were. can't wait for the book to come out...yahoo.congrats you clever girl.

Marie S said...

I love love love this and want a infinite Jack-o-lantern for myself!!

Art Fan Ako said...

Vibrant illustration! Made me smile. :)

Indigene said...

So expressive and sweet! Congrats on your book and so lucky to enjoy the sweetness of little ones!

Shirley said...

Oh, so sweet! Love the illustration..and I'm so happy to hear of your successful bookreading!! Congratulations!!

marianne said...

You are already in the mood Diana!
And so am I because of your Halloween inspired work!
We are having lovely fall weather and autumn seems still far away.......

 
Blogging tips