Monday, September 14, 2009

MMM - theme "make something round"

Hi Everyone....I am taking today off....I know that sounds pretty silly since the weekend was just here....but I was so busy with work and some outings that I had no time to rest and relax....This weekend we had two Birthdays for friends...Carmen and Dan! and I had a deadline for a project and wanted to get it in early...so I was pulling some half nighters....lol...not all nighters...and I think it has finally caught up with me....As I took some time to unwind this morning at 2a.m. I thought I would do a quick little sketch for Mixed Media Monday.....the theme is "make something round" and I was inspired to create some circles that turned into these cute Jack-o-lanterns.....

I hope you enjoy these guys....more art to come...just need to catch up on some rest first and start a whole new book and a few new projects....wish me luck!

Hugs
Diana

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your well deserved day of peace and quite!
-M

Unknown said...

thank you Mel!!! now if I can onlyu get off this computer...lol

Diane said...

Enjoy your time off! I hope you get plenty of rest & don't push yourself too much! Hugs to you & Cole! Diane

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

perfect and lots of fun Diane!!!

My Creative House said...

Wonderful Jack-o-lanterns they are perfect for the challenge and so fun.

soulbrush said...

enjoy enjoy, these are such happy cahppies!

vintage wil said...

Really wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, love pumpkins

WrightStuff said...

A quick sketch at 2am?! Wow!
Have a relaxing day off!

LivArtNow said...

What a fun piece!! Made me smile :)

Linda

thedoodlegirl said...

Have a nice break! I love your pumpkins. They look so excited for the fall!!

Terri said...

Fab pumpkins!
I hope you get all the rest you need.

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Rest is important too! Exhaustion saps creativity.

Love the Jack 'O Lanterns! Just in time for Halloween. It reminds me I have to get to my Fall Decorating. LOL

Nicola said...

Love your little pumpkins!!! Have a good rest, everyone needs a little break sometime you are one busy lady!!!

Nicola said...

Love your little pumpkins!!! Have a good rest, everyone needs a little break sometime you are one busy lady!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh i hope you had a wonderful day!

i love your jack o lanterns!

Diane said...

Diana, these little guys are gorgeous! Wish they'd pop downunder for a visit :-) Diane

Draffin Bears said...

Oh much luck Diana, with everything you need to get done.
I love your Jack'O lanterns and they made me smile.
Enjoy your rest and have fun with your art and the new book.

hugs
Carolyn

Amy said...

2 AM...wow!!! Hope you get in some rest and nap. I love your pumpkins Diana..they are cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, and you have me yearning for fall. :)

Manon said...

Enjoy your day off girlfriend!! Love this piece ...btw!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Hey there busy girl! Hope you are well rested now. Cute jack-o-lantern's!

Yvonne said...

beautiful piece of art.

marianne said...

Lovely round shapes!
My gosh amazing how prrductive you have been! Where Have I been all that time?
I have looked at all your latest creations and enjoyed my morning coffee!
Hope I can keep up from now.....

Have a nice day Diana and happy creating!

marianne said...

Lovely round shapes!
My gosh amazing how prrductive you have been! Where Have I been all that time?
I have looked at all your latest creations and enjoyed my morning coffee!
Hope I can keep up from now.....

Have a nice day Diana and happy creating!

 
Blogging tips