Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Three super fun treasuries...oh my!!!

people - colours of love

Oh wow!!! I logged into my Etsy today and spotted that I was featured in three beautiful collections....

The first one above is called....

colours of love and was curated by the Shop Owner over at rasamalai
Artisan Of Whimsy


The one below...is titled People and Creatures of the North and was curated by the Shop Owner over at KitschandLinens


People and Creatures of the North

and finally the third one below is titled..."Almost Alice" and was curated by
Cynthia
people - Almost Alice

So much to see and everything looks wonderful!!! I love Etsy....you can always find that special something that is handmade and special....just the kinds of gifts I love to give and receive.....

Happy Creating!!!

No comments:

 
Blogging tips