Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sweet Saturdays week #011 - come join us!

Sweet Saturdays
Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 011 of Sweet Saturdays.....Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...

This week I thought I would share with you one of my favorite fruits....and a a sweet place I love to eat at.....and another things I love....trees....

so let me begin with my favorite fruit....can you guess what this is???? I could eat 10 of these a day!!! very yummy......

May 5th  2011 002


May 5th  2011 005


May 5th  2011 006

one of our favorite bistros.... this is Bistro Six-One in Niagara on the Lake....a great place we love to go to whenever we can..... and the food is so good here....We had a variety of yummy treats here....we started with this appetizer......

BISTRO ANTIPASTO Dried Sausage/Salami/Prosciutto Ham/Aged White Cheddar/Grilled Peppers

and shared these two dishes....


POTATO BACON Wood Fired Pizza.... Potatoes/Bacon/Caramelized Onions/Truffle Oil/
Mozzarella/Mushroom Sherry Cream Sauce

DELMONICO STEAK & FRITS 12 oz. Rib Eye Steak/Fresh Cut Fries/Tomato

June 9th 2011 252

Here is my little munchkin by a very old tree .....just the size of it makes me happy....Imagine all that this tree witnessed...amazing!!!!
June 9th 2011 202

Wishing you all a very sweet weekend....may you enjoy special moments with your families and friends...and may you remember to always be grateful....

Hugs
Diana

Share something sweet with us ....add your link here!!!!

11 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Passionfruit are a favourite of mine too.
Love the sweet photo of Cole alongside the big tree.

Have a happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Christine said...

Passion Fruit! I'll have to try this sometime, thanks. And never had potato and bacon pizza either, Diana you are a real gourmet.

I love trees too and your son looks so sweet there! Happy Sweet Saturday.

Lisa M Griffin said...

I have never tried this fruit... but knowing the "Foodie" that you are, am going to pick one up to try with the kids.
Fun share and idea Diana, I am joining in and have a sweet Cherry illustration to share on a new blog link via my site. Also a wonderful interview too.
Have a good weekend! :)

Heather said...

yummy, fruit!
I love the sound of that pizza though!!!!!!!! delicious! Trees are amazing, i agree, imagine the stories they could tell, cute picture!
..have a great saturday! xo

Joni Nickrent said...

Now that looks yummy and definitely sweet! In fact you've made me very hungry with this post and I now need to head to the kitchen! I'm thinking waffles! Thanks for the link up and sweet Saturday Sharing!

lissa said...

I didn't know what that fruit was until I read the comments. I don't think I ever had one but it looks delicious.

I do so love trees and their size always amaze me. even little trees can become several stories tall.

have a sweet day.

Toyin O. said...

The fruit looks yummy;have a great weekend:)

WrightStuff said...

I made it, my first Sweet Saturday! My son was very sweet to me too today "I think we need a cuddle Mumma" he said...

Janine said...

I wish you a sweet sunday.
This bistro looks like a very pleasent place to be.

Tammie Lee said...

oh yum and gorgeous too!

NikonSniper said...

wow! diana. some day i gotta take food pictures! these fruity examples are fantastic! well done.
nikonsniper steve

 
Blogging tips