Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Meet the Croatian dancers....I had to make her a partner too....




The other day I worked on the girl dancer sketch and finally finished her and her friends in colour...then I had to make them some boy partners so he came to life lastnight....and today I finished colouring him and his friends.....so now I have a whole line of these super fun prints in my Etsy Shop.....I am also going to make these prints for my parents....they will be so proud!!!

Well Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! and Happy Creating!!!

8 comments:

Netty said...

Am sure your parents will love them Diana, they are perfect. x

Janine said...

Great, and you have been in a croation folklore dancegroup yourselfe?
Wonderfull piece, I love it and I love Croatia by the way.

Crystal said...

Wow, these are simply awesome! :-)

Michaele Razi said...

Fantastic! Love them!

marianne said...

Lovely work Diana! Are your parents from Croatia?
Have a nice day♥

martinealison said...

Je peux les imaginer en train de danser et j'entends le son de la musique...
Elles sont adorables ... Le danseur également bien sûr!
Tu as fait un remarquable travail dans l'imprimé de son costume.
bravo ma chère Diana, tu es très talentueuse.
Je te fais de gros bisous et te laisse sur une note de musique!..

Unknown said...

Oni su baš lijep!!

Unknown said...

Oni su baš lijep!!

 
Blogging tips