Friday, July 6, 2012

My Sweet Saturdays week 64......super sweet link....





Hi Everyone....I am sharing a link this week to a super cute craft ....

The blog is called Creativity in Progress and I stumbled on it via Pinterest....
as many of you know I am a huge fan of all things miniature....so I loved to see this super fun tutorial about making a cute paper table set....super sweet and just perfect for my Sweet Saturdays share....

What are you sharing this week?

Happy Sweet Saturday and Happy Creating Everyone....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that IS cute!! =D

martinealison said...

Un très joli partage ma chère Diana... je verrais bien l'un de tes fabuleux gâteaux posé sur la table...

Gros bisous.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

The little table and chairs are so cute. My Son likes to make models out of paper - made a cute vintage car.
I am hoping to share my latest bear to show on my blog soon.

Happy new week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
Blogging tips