Monday, September 24, 2012

Freebie Mondays....Made you some sunflower place cards that will make a perfect setting....






Hello Everyone....and welcome to another week of fun art and super sweet free printables that you can enjoy for your personal parties and events.....This week I am loving all of the beautiful Sunflowers I see making their last lean towards the sunshine....before they droop over and become the seeds the birds and gardeners love.....

I created this super fun illustration that I turned into a super sweet Fall place settings using a lollipop stick and a cute little terracotta pot.....I could even see a line of these down the center of any table...

I have a PDF all ready for you....just head to my website here and scroll to downloads and you will see a photo of it there....just click on the photo to head over to your PDF....

Enjoy!!!

Happy Freebie Monday and Happy Creating Everyone...


12 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma très chère Diana,
Je suis heureuse de te retrouver après mes longues semaines d'absence...
Je suis ravie de pouvoir à nouveau admirer ton travail et aujourd'hui j'ai particulièrement de la chance. Tes merveilleux tournesols sont comme si le soleil illuminait mon écran pour la journée.
Je te fais de gros bisous en espérant que tu es en pleine forme. De gros bisous également à ton filston.

Unknown said...

oh so wonderful to have you back!!! welcome to blogland again Martine!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Many thanks for sharing this gorgeous place setting design. I love sunflowers as they always remind me of a happy flower.

Have a great week
Hugs
Carolyn

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Diana. Great little place cards. Thanks for your kind words about the horses. It was a really fun post to do..Happy Monday..Judy

Kokopelli said...

Sunflowers are my all time favorite flowers. Thanks for sharing!

kay said...

Hi Diane, thanks for visiting me again, your place holders are so cute x

kay said...

Hi Diane, thanks again for visiting me, love your sunflower place settings x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation. Your ilustrations are fab. Thanks for the visit to my blog. :)

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

What a beautiful decoration, pretty idea, I love sunflowers.
Thanks for visti aund lovely comment:-)
Hugs Anja

Carolyn Dube said...

Cutest place card holders! They are prefect for fall!

Terry said...

This is such a clever and functional idea! Love the potted sunflower place setting. Have a great day!

Netty said...

Loving your fabulous sunflower place cards Diana, terrific makes. x

 
Blogging tips