Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Joined an amazing site.....Cloth and Clay Dolls




Hi Everyone...I have been a fan of Prim dolls for ages....and always wanted to take some fun classes to learn these amazing techniques....and now I finally joined this amazing group....called

Cloth and Clay Dolls on Ning......

I joined for a year and it was super affordable and today I just sewed my first base.....I am super super excited to get to work on my cloth and clay doll and will show you it when she comes to life....

All of the photos above are ©Jane DesRosier from Cloth and Clay Dolls.....

I will add my 10 minute warm up piece later....since I am super excited about this new class I just started taking!!!

Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too admire these dolls, I have made many dolls over the years and if I wasn't visually impaired now I think this would be something I would really like to try, I will enjoy the journey through your eyes,

Kays Kids said...

I can hear how excited you are. I am looking forward to see the finished product.
Hugs

Claire said...

i'd love to make such dolls! can't wait to see your creation...
thank you for dropping by and leaving a lovely comment today :)
happy WOYWW and have a great week!
no. 5
PS i decided to leave a comment here, as i don't want to win your giveaway - digial art is still a bridge too for me, i'm afraid :)

 
Blogging tips