Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday 10 Minute Warm Up....how do you like your eggs?




I like mine with a side of bacon!!! lol

Happy Monday Everyone....I took 10 minutes today to whip up this warm up piece. It came to me this morning when I was making breakfast.....Hope it brings a little smile to your face....

I hope you will join my new fun blog challenge.....

What is 10 Minute Warm up all about.....it is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!!!!


Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone....

3 comments:

Debbie Clandening said...

Yummy I am a hugh fan of bacon and eggs especailly now that I can't eat them as much . Cute Valentine

Unknown said...

ummmm, bacon!!! this is too cute, my chickens would love it. lol
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

kristin maynes said...

Hi Diana! Do you use a pencil/pen or software for you 10 minute warmups? Just wondering.

I'll link my 10 warmup in just a bit. :)

 
Blogging tips