Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sweet Saturdays......Working on some new Designs....Baby Shower invitations....





I have been designing some cute invitations for my cousins and thought I would add a whole new section in my Etsy Shop for Custom invitations....

If you want something custom...you can contact me at any time and I will work with you to create the most perfect invitation.....

These are some new samples I worked on......How adorable are the bees and the owls and the cupcakes....

I thought they were sweet enough for Sweet Saturdays this week!!!



Wishing you  an amazing weekend!!!

Happy Friday and Happy Creating Everyone.....
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Diana,
And Happy New Year to you!
These Baby Shower invitations looks adorable and sweet. Great designs.

Hugs,
Eva

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Eva!!!

 
Blogging tips