Monday, March 11, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up Monday....How about a Bunny Ballerina.....



Happy Monday Everyone....

It is a rainy day here and we are creating indoors....

Art is like sunshine on a rainy day....it can make everything brighter....

I worked on my 10 Minute Warm Up over a nice cup of warm coffee and this sweet little Bunny Ballerina came to life....she will be dancing around calling Spring to come soon!!!

I hope you will join me!!!

10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Thank you for popping by and I wish you a wonderful and Creative Monday...

Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone...
p.s. pop back later to see her in colour....she will be waiting for you!!!

4 comments:

Netty said...

loving your happy ballerina, Hugs Annette x

Art From The heart said...

Love your 10 min. warm up. We had some rain but plain dreary now.Can't imagine what we'd do without art !
Hugs

Zue said...

this is a great idea,but I only just found out, rather late!
I love your ballerina
Xxx

Kays Kids said...

What fun your ballerina is. You certainly must have felt happy when you drew her.

 
Blogging tips