Monday, March 18, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up Monday....My Party Piggy in full colour....


Hi Everyone...and Happy Monday....Today I bring you my Cutie Pie Piggy Pete...he is all ready to be shipped off to any party!!! You can see him as a quick sketch on my last post.....



10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

In collor she even looks sweeter.
Liefs, Melanie

Deborah said...

Cute! Would that be the Pig Party Starter Kit? **kisskiss** Deb

 
Blogging tips