Thursday, March 14, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up Thursday.....My Daffodils in full colour....



Hello Everyone....so thrilled to have you back here....

I am really enjoying my 10 Minute Warm Ups....Today I took yesterdays sketches and used them as my 10 Minute Warm ups by adding some colour to them....I am so addicted to this new fun Daily Challenge...you have to try it out....seriously....take a pencil and paper and just sit down for 10 minutes and draw whatever pops into your head....it is amazing what comes to life on your sketchbook pages....and this is such a great way to get inspired for more art!

I will be here everyday during the week sharing all the things that come to life in my sketchbook...and I hope you will visit and watch as things unfold....but I also hope you will gain some inspiration to try this fun exercise yourself!

10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!
Happy Thursday and Happy Creating Everyone...

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Totally gorgeous daffs...so uplifting..bright and fresh like Spring's new life...fantastic...and beautiful!
Victoria

 
Blogging tips