Monday, March 4, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up....a Monday Freebie for you....


Hi Everyone....I am messing around this morning with some of my 10 Minute Warm up sketches and created these cute little paper napkin rings for you.....You can head over to my Website and download your very own set of these cute napkin rings.....just scroll down to my Downloads and Tutorials section......

I am going to work on some new 10 Minute Warm ups today!!! and will see you here again to share them....I also hope you will join in my fun challenge....

.10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Happy Freebie Monday and Happy Creating Everyone....

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute-cute! That is an expression my Bad Alice used a lot when she was only three. Thank you, Diana, for the cute-cute bunny! **kisskiss** Deb

Lisa M Griffin said...

Adorable!

 
Blogging tips