Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday 10 Minute Warm up....playing around with my Monday Ballerina Bunny....



Hi Everyone....

Can you tell I was having some fun with these cute Bunny Ballerinas....I worked on my 10 Minute Warm Up Monday and the cute bunny ballerinas inspired me to create these pieces....what a blast it is to work on this little warm up work each and every day....I think you should all join me and start taking a little 10 minute break to just doodle and share some fun!



I hope you will join me!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!

Thank you all for popping in and checking out my work! I am so happy when you come visit...

Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone...

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Youre little bunny's are so sweet.
Liefs, Melanie

Willow said...

Oh Diana you have inspired me this morning ...I actually did my first sketch that I have done in ages ...am rusty. It has been years since I have been sketchy but it was great fun and I am inspired to continue. New to the blog scene so not sure how I go about linking in or what I link in for URL but I am sure I will eventually figure it out ... later today I am going to do a blog post with my sketch and let everyone know who inspired me to it :)

GlorV1 said...

Hi Diana. Hope all is well with you. Thought I'd join you today and it was fun. Thanks for hosting. It's not easy for me to sketch as you'll see, but what the heck, doodles are fun. Take care.

martinealison said...

Oh ! ma chère Diana, j'adore ces petites lapines "ballerines"...
Elles sont mignonnes comme tout !
Je te fais de gros bisous, tu auras mis un grand sourire sur mon visage !

Eva said...

Willow told me about this blog. It's a great idea this 10 minutes sketch. I am no good at sketching but I'll give it a try.

 
Blogging tips