Tuesday, April 16, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up...Tuesday....Prayers and Thoughts with Everyone in Boston.....


Hi Everyone....My heart sank yesterday when I heard about what transpired at the Boston Marathon...so sad....so horrifying to think that people could do something like this.....our Thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone.....We need to do whatever we can to help pray for these people and their families.....

I coloured in the 10 Minute Warm Up I created yesterday....and am sharing it today...






10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Tuesday Everyone and Happy Creating....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your painting of the sweet lady with water can is is so sweet. I like that big time Diana. I just started to draw and paint.

I will add you as me following you.

Yes that was horrid in Boston.
Continued prayers here.

Melanie said...

What a horor in Boston. I watched it at the news and got tears in my eyes... I'm a runner and love run in big groups organised runs. I hope they wil catch the **** so he wil be in prisson for the rest of his life.
Liefs, Melanie

Michaele Razi said...

Very sweet!!! Thanks for the visit, my friend!

sharon said...

Love your girl, the background and texture are great. I was shocked to hear about the Boston Bombing, I did it 12 years ago and I finished in 4 hours 9 minutes! the time the bomb went off. Shocking my heart grieves for the families.

 
Blogging tips