Monday, May 27, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up.....Monday!!! Working on some fun for School.....



Hi Everyone...I had a busy and fun weekend....On Saturday I had my parents over to put on a deck skirt....I know that sounds silly but I think that is what they are called...it looks amazing!!!! I will have to take some photos to share it with you all....Then Saturday night I went to a Party and stayed out late....it was so much fun to connect with all of my sweet friends and share some laughs....Sunday I went and had a nice lunch with my parents, picked up munchkin and then took him to a Birthday Party for his friend....then some shopping and house work and some fun projects for School....Munchkin has a project to finish on fire safety and he did an amazing job!!! he even watercoloured the background for his project!!! my little artist!!! so sweet....well I did a little 10 Minute Warm Up for him....I figure I would take the mascot for the Fire Safety stuff and create a colouring page handout for his class....so I created this with my 10 Minute Warm Up time....I hope he loves it!!! He has to present on Wednesday!!!  I think he did an amazing job for a 6 year old!!!





Hope you Join me in this super fun blog challenge!!! it only takes like 10 Minutes!!!!

How was your weekend? 

Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




1 comment:

Melanie said...

Lovely little firefighter ;)
Liefs, Melanie

 
Blogging tips