Monday, May 13, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up....Monday.....A Mother's Love....and a Festivus!!!


Hi Everyone....and Happy Monday....it was a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and I had to create a little 10 Minute Warm Up all about the love of a Mother and her Child....so today I am sharing these cute little birds.....

Thursday my sweet friend and I went out for our own little Celebration....then Friday we went for a Mother's Day Crab Feast ..... Saturday we did a bunch of stuff around our home ......and Sunday we went to see my wonderful Parents and my Dad and my Husband cooked a feast and set the table for our Mother's Day Dinner.....(my Mom still had to do some work.....but she loves to be in the kitchen.....just like me) We had a delightful festivus.....










How was your weekend? 

Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sweet birds and yummie picture of the food. We had a nice motherday to. We had diner with my mum and dad.
Liefs, Melanie

 
Blogging tips