Wednesday, May 29, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up.....paper dolls....Adventure Time fun!!!!





Hi Everyone....I had a great day catching up with an old friend....and then I realized that I didn't have time for my 10 Minute Warm Up....so I took my 10 Minute Warm Up time and worked with munchkin to create some fun characters from a show he loves to watch lately.....The show is called "Adventure Time" and it airs on Cartoon Network....at first I didn't really like it or the way the characters looked .....but now they have seemed to grow on me....how silly is that!!! I even have the theme song in my head every so often!!! Anyways .....I found the site for our son and noticed some cool paper dolls on the site....so I had to print these off and make them.....there is even a cool oven and pie....



 Isn't this adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 So see....the 10 Minute Warm Up can be any kind of creative fun!!!

Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to create anything you like...take photos....sketch your coffee cup....paint.....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....or end the day........then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week .......so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Wednesday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




5 comments:

Deborah said...

Diana, these are ADORABLE!!! I know a little boy who will greatly enjoy them!

**thankful kisses**
Deb

Unknown said...

These are very cute! There are some great paper automata patterns out there too, to create paper toys with moving parts, I used to love making them when I was younger!

Unknown said...

awe how sweet!!!! I am sure he will love them Deborah!!!!

Melanie said...

In holland we call this cartoon: Tijd voor avontuur... My boys are watching it a lot. I think it's very crazy and weird ;)
Thanks for sharing these paper dolls.
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

oh how neat that they have these characters in Holland too!!! what a small world....and it is a strange show but after a while it grows on you!!!!

 
Blogging tips