Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WOYWW .....my 10 Minute Warm Up Garden Angel.....


Hi Everyone....Happy Wednesday....I am still chuckling as I look at this angel I doodled today for my 10 Minute Warm Up.....She is a Garden Angel and is here to watch over the plants every night.....She is on my workspace today for WOYWW...

She will come to life with colour one day soon!!! hope you will stick around and join me in my 10 Minute Warm Ups....

Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Tuesday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




5 comments:

Melanie said...

Your garden angel is very sweet. It's nice to see what you come up to every day. Have a nice evening.
Liefs, Melanie

Anne Manda said...

So cute! Amazing what you came up in 10 minutes! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that's an amazing '10 minute warm up'!!! Thanks for sharing your link, it's a great idea and will encourage me to sketch more!!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz@130

ria gall said...

Hi Diana
I live with my angels every day and love your garden angel
Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
Ria #21

Anonymous said...

she's a lovely angel, with lovely curls!

 
Blogging tips