Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up ---Thursday.....feeling Nautical......and don't forget to watch Save Me tonight on NBC!!!!



Hi Everyone.... It is super chilly here today....and that is not too fun especially in June....so I took my 10 Minute Warm up time and worked on some Nautical fun ......I will be working with these in colour soon!!! hope you are all having a wonderful day.....Yesterday was fantastic fun....we celebrated our 14th Anniversary and it was so nice to reminisce about our Wedding day and all the fun we had....





Oh and don't forget to watch Save Me tonight on NBC.....look for my art on the set!!! I am loving this new show and also enjoying the search for my art on the set!!! Super fun!!!!

This show has been making us laugh and Anne Heche is super funny and I love the premise of the show....so join me and watch ....plus you can see if you spot my art!!!

Take some time and 
Join me for 10 Minute Warm Ups..............................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




1 comment:

Melanie said...

To bad Incan't watch it overhere.
Love he drawings.
Liefs, Melanie

 
Blogging tips