Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Cole....10 Minute Warm Up....Birthday decorating fun...and some vacation photos!







Hi Everyone....

7 Years ago today I received the greatest gift in the world....our son Cole...It is his 7th Birthday today and I am busy working on some fun little touches for his Birthday Dinner and Party tonight! I am so thrilled to add some of his favorite little Despicable Me characters to his party....I took my 10 minute Warm up time and created the first piece which I will take another 10 Minutes to whip into the coolest cake topper ever!!!! I hope he loves it and I can't wait to see his smile.....The photos I included in this post are from our time at the cottage...the magical sunset....and Cole took a cool class at the Home Depot by our cottage and built a cool wooden Despicable Me Lucy Car....how cool is that!!! He was so excited about this project with Daddy!!! adorable!!!

I also have a ton of photos from our amazing time at the cottage these past few weeks so I will be sharing these too!!!


Wishing you all a wonderful start to the week...and I hope you will be inspired to participate in some 10 minute fun with me!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Happy Birthday, Cole! Love the minions. Too funny!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to your sweet boy. He looks so happy at the picture. Have fun celebrating today.
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

he is such a cutie!
happy birthday cole!
Debbi
-yankeeburrow

 
Blogging tips