Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Memories of A Ballet Star and my 10 Minute Warm Up......Happiness!!!!




Hi Everyone...Happy Tuesday....Today I was thinking about my childhood and how I loved ballet....I honestly thought I would become a super star ballet dancer one day....oh well I don't dance anymore...but I am drawing and living my creative dreams....Today for my 10 Minute Warm Up I created this piece and then played around with it for some surface designs....It was so much fun and I have something cool in mind for this illustration!!! I will show you all once I have it all whipped into shape!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day filled with inspiration!!!

Join me everyday! won't you?


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Tuesday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

She's so adorable. I LOVE ballet! :)

 
Blogging tips