Friday, July 12, 2013

PPF and 10 Minute Warm Up Friday.....Digital painting fun!


Oh me oh my....a whole week has flown by already...wow!!! I took one of my fun 10 Minute Warm up Sketches and created this piece to share today....I love lady bugs and I love flowers....and I am on a vacation so I had to make due with my time and resources...so I hope you enjoy this piece I created....Happy Friday!!! and join me!!! This week I will be trying something fun and new with this challenge so stay tuned!!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Paint Party Friday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is beautiful and really HAPPY! Valerie

HeARTworks said...

So much fun! Love ladybugs too- they are adorable! patsy

Abela said...

I dig these ladybugs among the flowers, geometric work great. Saludos

Netty said...

Terrific design Diana, Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Susan said...

Wonderful design and I too, love those ladybugs.

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers emerging from the ladybugs. Wonderful. xox

Anne Manda said...

Cute and summery, love! :)

www.dorissdaughter.com said...

Great design. I would love to have this as wallpaper in my house!

Ayala Art said...

They look so cute like that!
Happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

I really like this. Feels like a summer garden.
Nicole/Beadwright

 
Blogging tips