Monday, September 16, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up Monday.....It is getting chilly out!


I don't know what it is today....but I just can't get warm! It was a chilly and breezy morning and you can feel that Autumn is ready to attend a party.....Some leaves are changing colours and I bet this weekend it will be amazing to see more colours and beautiful scenes....It is always funny how we get inspired by the things that surround us....and lately I am longing for some pumpkin spice flavored treats and warm cups to share .....it is one of my favorite Seasons....Fall....and I am planning on taking in every moment!!!

Today I challenge you all to take 10 Minutes to Draw some leaves.....and pop back to share them with me!!!

Happiness!!!

Enjoy!!!
Join me!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




Ebates.ca

3 comments:

Abigail Davidson said...

Such sweet artwork! I agree, the seasons changing are a great source of inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

I love your sweet work, you are fantastic. Kisses and hugs.

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

I love your sweet work, you are fantastic. Kisses and hugs.

 
Blogging tips