Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11 Taking 10 Minutes to think about the Families impacted by this tragedy.....




Today is a day to take some time to remember those that were impacted by the sad tragedy that happened on September 11th....it is still mind blowing when I think of the day this happened...watching the new breaking and seeing the scariest things happening in one of my favorite cities....I pray to help those families directly impacted and know that no time or words can ever make up for their losses....This Angel sits on my desktop as a reminder every day....but especially today....

Sharing this with everyone over at WOYWW.....

All we can do is remember and be here to lend our ears and our shoulders when needed...

I invite you all to join me ...take 10 minutes to do something creative....something inspiring....

Join me!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice post for today. will never forget.

Kays Kids said...

My ten mins. goes in prayer to all those people who's lives were affected.
Hugs

 
Blogging tips