Thursday, September 5, 2013

A cute little baker for 10 Minute Warm Up.....


Happy Thursday Everyone....

I am missing munchkin more than he is missing me....so I was inspired by our baking together and made a little baker for my 10 Minute Warm Up today....I am hoping to spend some quality time with munchkin on the weekend and I think we may just bake something together....I know that 10 Minutes sounds like a blink of an eye....but seriously...try it out....after a while you will have so much fun creating and will look forward to it!!! It is a habit for me now and a great way to start the day in the Studio.....
I also want to share this video with you...I watch this almost everyday!!! Always believe in your dreams!!!
10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Thursday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




2 comments:

Heather said...

yummy cupcake - cute baker. enjoy your weekend, xx

Leovi said...

I love that pretty baker!

 
Blogging tips