Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Sweet Saturday....and a little more than a 10 Minute Warm up....Getting Ready for Advent!!!

I made my bonbon advent wreath all in white with some sparkle....
 
I used some cute little containers for the gifts


wrapped each container in a beautiful tissue paper...I just cut the piece in half lengtthwise and it was perfect!

for the final candy...I placed our Baby Jesus in it....The Greatest Gift at Christmas...It is our tradition that Cole places Baby Jesus in the Manger on Christmas Eve.....Happiness!


laid them out to see if they would fit on the hanger wire

This is a white metal hanger from the dry cleaners. I just made it into a circle.

tied all the candies to the hanger and hung Cole's Advent wreath. I love it all in white....






Hi my name is Diana Evans and I am a Pinterest Addict.....lol....the other day I spotted this super cool Advent wreath idea that turned little gift containers into cool candy bonbons....and then a gorgeous wreath.....The pin took me to a website called " Oh Happy Day" and I found this super cool project ....


http://ohhappyday.com
They did a neat one all in colours....love it....but we are into a Black and White Christmas in our home....so I went with an all white with sparkle.....Happiness!!!!

so I had to work on it.....and just in time for Advent that will start tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow I will share some of my Christmas Decor!!!!

Happy Sweet Saturday Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



4 comments:

Abigail Davidson said...

Wow! The wreath looks great! What a cool project!

Wilma Voermans said...

Love this idea, and it looks super in white!!

Christine said...

lucky Cole, it's fantastic!

SonyMingoss said...

Hola acabo de conocer tu blog me gusta..¿quieres que nos sigamos?
te espero..
http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/

 
Blogging tips