Monday, December 9, 2013

Back from New York City! Even Buddy came along......

At the Plaza Hotel

Having a pretzel by Central Park

a nice walk in the park


at Sprinkles Cupcakes with Santa

Checking out the Macy's windows

packed and ready to head to NYC




letter Buddy brought back from the North Pole

In front of my favorite window this year!!! Bergdorf Goodman

and you all know me and my love of all things Parisian...

mmmm! flown in from Paris!


Hello Everyone....so great to be back from a very amazing weekend with my Loves...as many of you know...I am a true lover of New York City.....and this time of year is so amazing there....so much to see and get inspired by....we have so many wonderful stories to share and so many great photos of all of the Holiday scenes.....we ate our way through the city....so much great food....and now so many great Memories...I never ever get tired of heading to New York during Christmas.....

The best part of all...seeing all of the windows all decked out...and the gorgeous trees...I will be blogging about these adventures and also about our fun with our little Elf Buddy....we were lucky enough to get Santa's approval to bring him to the big apple...

As you can see from these fun photos we took he loved New York too!!!!  Wishing you all a wonderful start to the week....I am inspired to create some new art this week!!! hope you pop by every day to say hello and see what we are up to!!!!

Happy December 9th Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



2 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Looks like an inspirational trip! We finished our gingerbread house yesterday. Have a look at FB or later today on my blog to see pics. Such fun!

Unknown said...

Oh how wonderful! Can't wait to see your Gingerbread House!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Blogging tips