Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cookies Baking is under way!













Hi Everyone...and Happy Saturday....

we have been busy bees in the kitchen baking away...it is our tradition to bake a lot of yummy treats for our family and friends.....and for Santa too!!!

We play some wonderful Christmas music ....and we laugh and bake and have a lot of fun decorating cookies too!!!

I love Holiday Traditions.....

Happy Saturday Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



3 comments:

Carola Bartz said...

Did you bake this amount in just one day? Wow! We always need several days and spread it out quite a bit. Sometimes one kind of cookies is already eaten before we start baking the next ones... Too tempting. Your cookies look very yummy.

Kays Kids said...

Oh Dianna, your little elf is so cute. Elves are certainly welcome at my house.
We love to do heaps of baking as well.
Big Hugs
Kay

Unknown said...

Do you have the recipe for these posted somewhere? I want to make these with my sisters this year =)

 
Blogging tips