Sunday, October 12, 2014

Making some Thanksgiving Centerpieces with my favorite flowers from the garden!!!!!






 I have been growing Zinnias for years in my vegetable garden!!! they always come up and make me smile with the variations in colours and petals and don't they just make you super happy!!! I am working on a bunch of cute centerpieces for Thanksgiving!!!!!

Wishing you all an inspired weekend of fun and memories with all the people you love and adore!!!
Happy Thanksgiving....and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

2 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE the zinnias! I want to paint with these colors....NOW!

Giggles said...

So gorgeous Diana...I adore the colors!! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Hugs Giggles

 
Blogging tips